28 May 2012

Day 3: Animals & Plants -- A Valuable Source of Genetic Information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have established an anthropocentric economic system which values all things in the Universe only in terms of how it can satisfy the human's wants, needs and desires

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow an economic system roam and rule the Earth which jeopardizes the existence of animals and plants on earth through the seizing of land for additional output to feed the profit money machine in the ultimate quest for the Holy Grail as Indefinite Economic Growth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow an economic system roam and rule the Earth which jeopardizes the existence of animals and plants and their well being through the environmental impacts and consequences of the continuous feeding and growing of the Profit Money Machine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only consider these harmful effects towards the Animal Kingdom and Mother Nature upon the realization that the destruction and extinction of animal and plant Life on Planet Earth might result in the loss of "valuable genetic information" which can be used in the benefit of the Human in terms of combating disease

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only value the Animal Kingdom and Mother Nature in so far that I can use them to satisfy my own wants, needs and desires

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use religion as a justification as to why I use all the animals and plants towards my own self-gratification as God told me that it was okay to do so -- even more -- he told me that that's what they're here for!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from Life as the Earth as the Animals and Plants through subjecting them to measures I would not like to be subjected to myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to place myself in the "shoes" of the animals and plants and realise that the way I am being treated is absolutely beyond unacceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only care for my own well-being and within that ignore and neglect the well being of others such as plants and animals -- to the extent where I will deliberately allow their ruin for the sake of adding to my own well being -- only taking and never giving

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am not the center of the universe and that I am in fact the opposite -- as it is only through the existence of Planet Earth and the Plants and the Animals that I am able to exist here and live my Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect and abuse that which gives me Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to teach children and youngsters about animals and plants that their value lies only in their ability to provide us humans with "genetic information" within environmental economics textbooks -- as the only thing which is currently considered as being of any worth, of any value -- is that which can be expressed in monetary terms where the genetic information of animals can be converted into medicinal properties which can be capitalized and sold through the Pharmaceutical Industry

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see myself, the plants and the animals as One and Equal

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate animals and plants in their totality as LIFE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider animals and plants only in so far that they can be used to generate money


I commit myself to exposing the accepted and allowed atrocities and genocides on Earth as the extinction of animals and plants in the name of profit maximization

I commit myself to re-defining value from that which I can capitalize on to value as LIFE

I commit myself to the re-education of the human in terms of the physical and the relationships in place that allow us to be here as the plants, animals and nature

I commit myself to the deconstructing the current anthropocentric system to that of a bio-centric system where all parts as interrelated and interconnected -- where animals, plants and humans are equals

I commit myself to the re-education of humans as to no longer view other beings only in monetary terms

I commit myself to the re-designing of an Economic System where the sustainability of the environment as animals and plants matters -- based on their right to Life as Life

I commit myself to the transformation of the human function as a slave of an economic system of greed to a supportive function as stewardship of Life

I commit myself to exposing the atrocities and abuse promoted within religion as a justification for Man's self-centered behavior

I commit myself to speak up when being confronted with abuse towards Life as Animals and Plants in the name of Money and Insatiable Greed

I commit myself to the establishment of an Equal Money System where all Life will be in Fact Free

I commit myself to the establishment of an Equal Money System as a system where all Life is treated equally within the starting point of what is Best for All Life    

0 comments:

Post a Comment