11 June 2012

Day 16: Live When you Die!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I require to earn my living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to earn the right to live from a system that supposedly provides human beings with the necessities to survive.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that it doesn't make any sense that I am already alive, yet for some reason still have to earn my living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never even question why it is that people have to work and earn money to be able to get the things they need to survive.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to ever question why we are indebted to a system of life-support that we have to pay off for most of our live and then eventually, when we're old and our bodies are deteriorating, getting closer and closer to death - that's the time when we're cut free and cut loose and allowed to just live whatever is left of our lives, that is if we even make it to that age and if the company we worked for our entire life didn't go bankrupt at some point.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to ever stand still and wonder if I even agree with the principle of having to earn your living - but just accept it as the way it is and the way it should be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify a system of enslavement through making statements like "Well, if I had no job, I would be bored all the time - I wouldn't know what to do with myself".

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that, being born in a system where working forms the main part of a human being's life, we've orientated who we are towards our job, we've defined ourselves according to our job and we've started using words like 'making a career' to make ourselves feel like we're really doing something constructive with our lives, while really we're just a slave to a system that won't care if we're dead or alive - and therefore are forced to submit to its rules and be servants to this system in order to survive.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise how ridiculous it is to speak of free will while we live in a system where each one is forced to, in essence, sell themselves, the biggest part of their life, to a system - forced to work - in order to survive.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that freedom cannot exist if one must earn their living.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question the labour system in and of this world until it is too late, until I am retiring and look back and see that my youth is gone, my strength is gone, my will to live is drained and I am physically incapable of living what's left of my life to the fullest - realising that I've wasted it all while slaving away for a system that doesn't even care about life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that because we were born in a system where we are required to work to survive, we're unable to even imagine what it means to live without worrying about survival, without worrying about being fired, without worrying of getting through the next day, without worrying about retirement funds, without worrying about making enough money, without worrying about your children's college funds, without worrying about the future - but instead actually able to be here, with self, finding out what it means to live, what it is you enjoy, what life has to offer.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the creation of a system of slavery is a manifestation of our unwillingness to give - because if we were willing to give to one another what is needed for each one to live a dignified life, we wouldn't ask for anyone to work for money.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that prostitutes are merely a literal manifestation of who and what we all are in this world - selling ourselves for money, prostituting ourselves for money, whoring ourselves for money in order to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude my children into believing that living in this world is fun, by giving them a few years in toddler school where they get to play all day, yet slowly but surely start taking that away from them and start introducing the knowledge, information and exercises that will enable them to become effective workers for the system - all the while pretending that being a grown-up is so fascinating and so much fun, while secretly everyone longs to be a child again, when we were not yet aware of the evil in man.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trade life for the vileness of survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be unable and unwilling to give to another what I would receive out of fear of losing out and coming out at the shorter end.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that if everyone thinks in terms of maximising their own personal benefits, we'll never be able to manifest heaven on earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to preach words to children of being generous and sharing, while not living those words myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that we just cannot continue as we are because if we don't realise that we're all really equal and one - we'll continue to destroy ourselves as we try to root out our competition, not realising that the only one we're fighting and competing with, is ourselves.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that we're all equally fucked as we're all equally dependent on the same system - and so we might as well work as equals together to manifest a different world for ourselves and for our children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, through years of slaving away in the system, give up on life as I slowly but surely started accepting and allowing myself to believe that this is all i can be, that this is all I'll ever be - becoming a completely submissive and apathic slave that has forgotten that the word life used to have a different meaning.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that in the attempt to protect our children from the evil of man by keeping them ignorant about the state of the world and what's awaiting them in their lifetime, we're actually allowing the system to continue exploiting life, since by the time our children realise what's going on, they'll be stuck in the same system, having kids of their own they try to protect - and so the cycle continuous where understanding always comes too late and no one has the ability to make a stand for life.

I commit myself to show how we've utterly and completely given up on ourselves and on life through accepting to work for a lifetime in order to be able to survive and 'life freely' once I'm old and worn out.

I commit myself to free mankind from slavery through establishing an equal money system where work is an expression and not a necessary evil.

I commit myself to educate human beings about the system we currently living so that they are aware of what it is they're walking into before it is too late and one has completely submitted to the system and given up on life.

I commit myself to remind people that we're not here to survive and that trading survival for life is unacceptable, that it is less than who we are and that there is no valid reason for accepting an existence of slavery and prostitution.

I commit myself to end the need to work in order to be able to acquire and access the goods and services a human being needs in order to life a dignified life.

I commit myself to give as I would receive so that all may live in equality and trust of one another, living the statement of loving they neighbour as thyself.

I commit myself to live the words I preach and testing my living application before I speak.

I commit myself to stand up from the ashes and re-birth myself to become the living expression of generosity, of care, of commitment, of understanding, of consideration, of equality, of respect, of responsibility, of accountability, of passion, of engagement, of self-reflection, of courage, of strength, of discipline, of enjoyment, of expression, of consistency, of support, of assistance, of directiveness, of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment