22 June 2012

Day 26: The Matrix is All Around Us - NO ESCAPE

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the economy is all around us.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that there is no way of escaping the global capitalistic economic system.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realise how the economic system pervades through all aspects of our lives, not only human, but also of plants and animals.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that by not following the news, not studying economics and feeling as though I have nothing to do with economics does not mean that I am not affected by it in every aspect of my life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realise the extent in which money and economics controls human life and determines our decisions and choices on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that by simply turning a blind eye to the negative and disastrous consequences of our economic system doesn't mean that they aren't there and that I am not responsible for them.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that by deliberately remaining ignorant about economics does not mean that I am protected from how economics impacts my life, but simply means that I have given up any chance to empower myself by understanding in being able to stand up from within the system and propose actual, real and sustainable solutions that benefit all.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realise and admit how money eventually always has the last word in every decision and choice that I make in life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I cannot escape economics in the same way that I cannot escape myself as the economy is merely a groce out-flow and manifestation of who we as humanity are as a whole - and therefore, that we must face ourselves as the economic system head on to see what we have accepted and allowed to have become of ourselves and to take responsibility for this screw-up we call life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that becoming an artist is no way of escaping the economy as eventually all artists must find a way to make a living.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that being high all the time is no way of escaping the economy as money must be found to pay for the drugs.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that being drunk all the time is no way of escaping economics as you need money to buy your booze and your aspirins for your hangover headaches.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that going back in time is a way of escaping economics, since we are the sources of the economic system and will simply make the same mistakes, leading to the exact same situation we are in now.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that going to live on a farm and 'being self-sustainable' is no way of escaping economics, because a lot more is involved in terms of maintaining a farm and the physical than merely planting your own food and generating your own electricity - such as equipment, health care, maintenance of infrastructure, etc., all of which requires money.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that meditation is no way of escaping economics, because sooner or later your body is going to get hungry or you're going to want to take a shit, which means you'll need to buy food, toilet paper, pay your water bill, etc. - proving that you're as fucked as any other person.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that travelling is no way of escaping economics, because your entire experience in travelling is determined by money.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the only way we can save ourselves from the claws of the economy is if we change it from within - starting with ourselves and investigating how we are responsible for every single part of the economic system in how it reflects parts of our human nature that we live out in our everyday lives - to be able to firstly correct this behaviour and stop powering the system of abuse and then from there, assist and support ourselves to place ourselves in positions where we're able to change the system from the inside out in a way that it reflects the best version of ourselves.

I commit myself to educate myself about economics and investigate how I am personally responsible for feeding, powering, creating and supporting this system of abuse within the world through looking at how each aspect of the economy reflects a part of in and of myself that I live out in my everyday life.

I commit myself to stop feeding, powering, creating and supporting the current economic system through transforming my beingness from corruption to self-honesty and integrity wherein I value all life equally to my own and act accordingly.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to be able to place myself in an effective position in this world where my voice will be heard and from where I am able to create a ripple-effect that allows others to stand up and lay down their chains - so that all as one we are able to forgive the past and correct ourselves to design an economic system that honours all life equally.

I commit myself to stop looking for ways out and trying to figure out creative ways of escaping my creation as the economy of the world - but instead face it head on through facing myself head on where I allow myself to learn from those who have gone before me who stand as examples in this process of taking responsibility for what has been allowed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment